- Print off and complete an entry form – one for each exhibitor.
- Return the form, with entry fees, to the address on the entry form, no later than the Saturday before the Show.
- Bring your exhibits to West Hallam Village Hall between 5pm and 7pm on the Friday evening before the Show. Bakery entries can be brought to the hall between 8am and 9am on Show Day. (The precise dates and times are detailed in the Schedule).
- Please read the schedule and the show rules carefully, as exhibits which don’t comply with the schedule may not be judged!
- There is no limit to the number of exhibits you can enter in any one class, but no exhibitor can win more than one prize in any one class.
Judging takes place from 9.00am on the morning of Show Day; during this time the hall is closed to the public. First, second and third prizes are awarded in each class. The Judges may award a “highly commended” rosette at their discretion.
‘Best in Show’ prizes are awarded for the best exhibit in the Fruit and Vegetables class (sponsored by Paul and Mary Butler), in the Bakery classes (sponsored by West Hallam & District WI) and in the Craft Classes (sponsored by the West Hallam Craft Group).
The hall will be open to the public between 1pm and 4.30pm. Please leave your exhibits on show until 4.30pm. Exhibits, and any prize money, may be collected between 4.30 and 5.30pm. Exhibits cannot be stored for later collection.